Thursday 30 November 2017

Life Update!

So I have not blogged in a long time but I need to update you guys because TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

I was just reading back my last post about thinking about quitting University made me so upset for my past self. I knew the course I was doing was not for me and I was so scared to admit that and get the balls to leave but I did! I now know it was the best thing for me and I would not have been happy in that career.

Things are so different now. I am still living in my little flat with my amazing girlfriend and we are very happy and getting on better than ever. I am also a mother to three gorgeous little guinea pigs who light up my world as sad as it sounds. They just make the flat feel less sad and love-less. I had no idea there was so much to learn about guinea pigs! They are actually quite complex, sensitive creatures. I am definitely going to do a post on all the things I've learned since welcoming my little piggies as I have learned a lot of useful things that I haven't been able to find online.

Overall, I am so much happier now. Anxiety is still a big issue for me but there are good and bad periods and right now I'm doing well. I want to begin blogging again as I really miss it. I've deleted quite a few of my earlier posts just because they were so embarrassing I literally couldn't leave them up haha. I am gonna aim to be blogging at least once a week about a range of things such as makeup looks, beauty product reviews, guinea pig advice, homeware tips, my life in general and just generic rambling on to put my thoughts somewhere. Hopefully you guys enjoy reading that or find it entertaining haha.

I will be back before THURSDAYYYYY with a new post that will be a little more interesting than this hopefully. If anyone who used to read and comment on my blog is still sticking around.. let me know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment